Liverpool Beat Giving Your Promotion a Good Old Kick!
Publicity & promotion are critical to the life of any band. Social networks like Facebook are often used to "promote" forthcoming events, sadly, gig details get lost faster than a Gregs pasty in a deluge of spam. Most bands give up, it's just too hard to keep up with the technology and the spam. That's not to mention the effort and costs of marketing a band effectively.
Liverpool Beat attracts more than 26,000 unique visitors a month
However, there's a bright spot on the horizon. Our Free Band Directory is designed to help spread the word. Whether you choose to just add a band profile, or to sign up as an editor - it's up to you (Editors can add events, news articles, web pages and more)
Don't forget - The best bit is - it's free.
Why Use Liverpool Beat?
In November 2012 Liverpool Beat attracted more than 26,000 unique visitors and it's growing. We are focused on The Beatles, Merseybeat & the classic/vintage Liverpool music scene. Which means we can help spread the good word to the people who care.
Conditions to help keep the section focused:
- The band, or artist, should be from, based in and around, or linked to the Merseyside area.
- We're looking for:
- Original 50s/60s/70s groups/artists
- Vintage/classic/covers bands/artists specialising in 50s/60s/70s music
- Tribute bands/artists specialising in 50s/60s/70s music
- You should play live music (not backing tracks) - we're here to promote LIVE music!
- The band/artist should be active on the music scene.
- We reserve the right not to publish any material we deem not to be suitable for the site, or to edit it.